- Large enterprises
- Small and mid-size companies
- Virtualized SharePoint environments
- Lower IT cost
- Confidently enable advanced collaboration
- Deliver higher-quality service for SharePoint users
Performance and Scalability
Simplicity and Efficiency
For many organizations, Microsoft SharePoint Server has become a cornerstone in enabling employee, customer, and partner communication and collaboration. As SharePoint becomes integral to productivity, users require increasing service levels for performance, availability, access, and data protection.
With the emergence of virtualization and cloud capabilities, organizations are discovering that not only can they lower infrastructure costs, but they can also realize increased efficiency and a lowered cost. They can also quickly implement business processes and operational improvements.
A well-architected information infrastructure can deliver increased efficiency, flexibility, continuity, and agility. By delivering high performance, automated failover and failback, simplified provisioning, and virtual storage provisioning, EMC can lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and improve agility and flexibility for your Microsoft SharePoint environments.
- Tiered/unified storage: Scalability and performance for physical or virtual environments
- Virtual infrastructure: Lower TCO with dynamic server and storage utilization
- Backup, recovery, archive: Unified protection for all Microsoft applications
- Business continuity: Nonstop operations and fast restores
- Enterprise content management: More efficient, faster business processes with compliance and cost savings
- Security: Data security in physical and virtual environments
Accelerate deployment of Microsoft SharePoint and EMC with help from the following partners:
The EMC-Microsoft technology alliance focuses on developing best practices and solutions to virtualize Microsoft applications and transform them to the cloud.
Dell EMC Data Domain
Leverage protection storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
Documentum Connector for Microsoft SharePoint
Integrate enterprise content governance and process management into SharePoint team collaboration.
Automate the entire data replication process through a centralized management console with EMC Replication Manager replication software.
EMC RecoverPoint Family
Ensure operational and disaster recovery using local/remote data replication with continuous data protection for recovery to any point.
Microsoft Exchange Solutions
Reduce Microsoft Exchange cost and complexity with virtualization and cloud computing to increase service levels, protect data, simplify management.
Microsoft Virtualization and Private Cloud Solutions
Accelerate to the cloud with solutions combining best-in-class EMC-Microsoft virtualization technologies. These solutions help to lower costs, enable flexibility, simplify management, and ensure a higher quality of service for your application users.
- Technical Documentation: Proven Solution Guide: EMC Unified Storage for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 - BLOB Externalization Enabled by EMC Celerra and Metalogix StoragePoint
- EMC Continuous Protection for Virtualized SharePoint 2010 Farms
- EMC Integration for Microsoft Private Cloud Using EMC VNX Unified Storage
- Remote Disaster Recovery for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Storage-Based Replication
- White Paper: EMC Automated Performance Optimization for Microsoft Applications EMC VMAX, FAST VP, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- White Paper: EMC Infrastructure for Microsoft Private Cloud
- White Paper: The Essential Guide to SharePoint
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013 Enhanced by EMC VNX with SMB 3.0 - EMC VNX, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Microsoft Lync Server 2013
News & Blogs
Oct 04, 2011EMC and NEC Set High-End Scalability Record
Jun 23, 2010EMC Delivers Information Governance to Unstructured Content
May 04, 2011EMC Enhances Management of Virtualized Microsoft Applications
Training & Events
On-Demand EventBoost Backup for Microsoft Applications with EMC NetWorker